Sunday, October 29, 2006

fine art

As the deadline for submitting this year's tax return looms (Tuesday 31st) I'm too preoccupied with doing Google image searches to get my shit together. Besides, my room's so messy I'm not sure it'll be easy to find all my paperwork (anyone wanna volunteer for position of financial advisor? Anyone wanna clean my room?). Every year it's the same, I leave it to the last minute (ahh, the fine art of procrastination). Anyway, enough about that, on to more important issues. Here's a picture of Witchie-poo from HR Pufnstuf (inspired by Miss Litzi's recent post)

1 Comments:

Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Nash,
Phew! Where’ve I been? You’ve been busy creating posts! “Witchie-poo” fro “HR Pufnstuf” is very cute (for a witch). Not at all scary or horrid like those awful ones I plastered all over my site! Thanks for posting her picture!

Did you manage to get your tax returns filed? That seems strange, because ours are due on the 15th of April, unless you file for an extension, which delays the inevitable until August. Nice timing for you, with the Holidays looming so close…

November 04, 2006 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services