Friday, October 13, 2006

promises promises

I mentioned in an earlier post, pace be with you, how on my last visit to Melbourne I bumped into an old friend and mentor, Brian. I wrote about a promise I made to Brian many years ago, to continue acting...

I'm happy to announce, today I enrolled in an 8 week acting workshop run by three of Sydney's top young directors. I'm really excited by the prospect of working with them. Here I am taking yet another leap of faith. Maybe I'll be a crap actor. Maybe I won't. Maybe I'll just enjoy the experience.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you know I'm your biggest fan - what a lovely surprise - he's back!

October 15, 2006 7:49 AM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Nash,
Congratulations! You’ll never know what kind of an actor you CAN be until you give it a try. I think the experience of working with three of Sydney’s top directors should be exciting in itself. If you’re able to become a top notch performer because of this workshop, marvelous! You don’t want to look in the mirror 20-years from now saying “if only”; life is meant to be lived to the fullest each and everyday. Good Luck!

Are you a “soapy” like Sheila said?

October 15, 2006 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow babe you seem to be going through a real watershed time. Obviously the phase of the moon is right or something. I think it's brilliant regardless of what's behind it. It's good to see you getting out there.
Miss you, by the way. Hopefully we can get to chat soon.
Love you babe
xx

October 15, 2006 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear. Now we just need a decent soap in Australia for you to star in!

October 19, 2006 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services