Thursday, October 12, 2006

part n parcel

Despite never actually declaring myself part of a partnership I can now report I'm single again. Jon and I have parted ways. It wasn't easy and he took it harder than expected, but I had to tell him I didn't see a future for us as lovers. We're attempting to be friends and so far so good. We speak on the phone from time to time and have seen a couple of films together.

Funny, but the night after I broke up with Jon, Scotty turned up unannounced on my doorstep. It was his first visit in years! And he wasn't pissed. He came in and we smoked a joint and one thing could've easily led to another, but I told myself, if I could pass the test and not have sex with Scotty I was allowing someone new to enter my life. I'll keep you posted...

4 Comments:

Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Nash,
Sorry to learn you broke up with Jon, but if you could see the relationship wasn’t leading to anything permanent, you did the wise thing. Does Scotty have ESP or what? It’s ironic that he dropped in to see you so soon after you and Jon parted company. Do you think he’s on the wagon and making an honest attempt to stay sober, or was this a fluke occurrence? Congratulations on your platonic demeanor. If you don’t become completely engrossed with Scotty again, you stand a better chance of making new acquaintances in the future. Good Luck!

This has all the makings of a “soap opera”….

October 13, 2006 9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hit the mark Miss Litzi, Nash just loves a soapy

October 13, 2006 7:32 PM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Sheila,
REALLY? Hmmm…..Is this a well known fact, or your little secret?

October 15, 2006 7:57 AM  
Blogger nash said...

Oh, it's a well known fact!

October 15, 2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services