Friday, October 20, 2006

coincidence file > divine intervention

Almost directly in front of where I'm sitting I have a picture of the fabulous Divine. It's there amongst something like 50 other pics of various performers, animals and hunky shirtless men. Yesterday I noticed it'd come a little bit unstuck from the wall (none of the others had) and was hanging a bit skew-whiff.

Also, during the day (yesterday) when I was out n about I saw the word "DIVINE" written somewhere. I didn't think too much of it, but sitting here tonight I just looked at that Divine picture again and intuitively checked IMDb. Yesterday was October 19th and according to IMDb that just happens to be Divine's (aka Harris Glenn Milstead) date of birth. He would've been 61!

3 Comments:

Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Nash,
There you go again with another one of your coincidences; they’re downright freaky. When once occurs, do you feel “spooked”?

Divine has totally wild hair; like he stuck his finger in a light socket or saw a ghost. Maybe he had an experience similar to one of your coincidences….

October 21, 2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger nash said...

I don't feel "spooked" - I actually feel comforted. To me it's evidence of the Universe at work, though it always catches me by surprise. Wish I could make some $$$ out of it!

And yes, you're right about Divine looking like he's seen a ghost!

In a postscript, next to the pic of Divine is a pic of Burt Lancaster. It turns out (I discovered last night - don't ask me how) that he died on Oct 20th

October 21, 2006 11:26 AM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Nash,
I think your coincidence file is a bit eerie! Perhaps you do have some kind of ESP. When you said it was too bad you couldn’t make some money out of it, I flashed on the old Johnny Carson character he used to do upon occasion; Carnac the Magnificent. Maybe you should see if you can get yourself on a T.V. late night talk show and try out your “gift”.

October 23, 2006 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services