Sunday, October 29, 2006

cover up

I'm not exactly known for my fashion sense, so perhaps I shouldn't criticise, but what's the deal with wearing undies that stick out over the top of jeans? It's ridiculous - unless you're a superhero (and you don't see many of those around these daze). I know I've made some fashion faux pas in the past, but even I can predict the visible undies syndrome is something people will be embarrassed about down the track. What next? Will we all be wearing our socks over our shoes?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know where this vague memory comes from but I have actually worn socks over my shoes. It was when I was very young and I think it was something to do with primary school and keeping the gym floor freshly polished. As far as showing off my undies, that's a private affair.

October 31, 2006 9:14 PM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Nash,
LOL! Actually, Superman appears to be wearing a speedo over his tights, but who’s noticing? Wouldn’t you think wearing your garments in this fashion would be a bit uncomfortable on one’s “delicate” parts? And washing outer garments is a lot more of pain than throwing underwear in the laundry….

I’m not particularly keen about being seeing guys with their Levis almost falling off and their boxer shorts on display either. I’ve often wondered what they’re trying to prove with that fashion statement.

November 04, 2006 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services