Wednesday, November 01, 2006

bf 4 me

Last night I went to the Bernard Fanning concert at the Hordern Pavilion, here in Sydney. After a few failed attempts at finding a suitable guest to accompany me I ended up asking Jon, whose initial response was "Who's Bernard Fanning?". I didn't think it was fair to tell Jon (my most recent ex) that Bern is the man I desire, so I left it up to him to use "the Google" (apparently this is the latest Bush-ism). In the meantime I wondered if there was possibly anyone else I could've asked...

Bernard had a triumphant night on Sunday when he received some well deserved awards at the ARIAs (Australian Recording Industry Association). And you should've seen him. He looked just a lil bit nerdy with his glasses... and every now n then men in glasses turn me on.

I'll write more about the concert tomorrow

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Yeah, I like a man in the right glasses too.

November 02, 2006 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services