Monday, November 06, 2006

medium rare

My recent post (which mysteriously disappeared) was about John Edward, the medium from Crossing Over who I saw yesterday at the Hordern Pavilion. I went with an open mind and came away feeling far more impressed by the man in person than watching him on telly or reading one of his books. What a moving experience it was as he reconnected young mothers with their deceased children and put husbands (who'd been unable to express their feelings on earth) in touch with their wives. He reunited many others too. His accuracy was amazing, time after time - little obscure pieces of information - and he spoke with compassion, humour and grace. I've had a belief in the afterlife since I was about 11 years old (young?). What I got yesterday was an affirmation that I'm on the right track with the way I try to live my life as well as further insight into the ways of the Universe. I feel uplifted...

2 Comments:

Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Nash,
Does this belief in the afterlife have any connection to your “coincidence file”? It sounds like it should all be tied together into the psychic experience. Perhaps you should join me in my kiosk when I’m playing Madame Litzi. However, you’d be for real, while I’m just making an arse of myself!

November 07, 2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger nash said...

Hi Miss Litzi,
Yeah, my interest in coincidences does tie in with my spiritual beliefs...

I'd love to join Madame Litzi in the kiosk. I just need to come up with a suitable moniker - "Necromancer Nash" doesn't have quite the right ring to it. Unfortunately my intuition wasn't so hot today. I backed number 8 in the Melbourne Cup ("The race that stops a nation") and lost 20 bucks. I think that means I made an ass of myself!

November 07, 2006 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services