Tuesday, July 04, 2006

laundry bag

Tomorrow I'm flying down to Melbourne for a couple of weeks and my bags aren't packed, I'm not ready to go, but that's not unusual. And I'll have to take my dirty laundry with me because I haven't had a chance to do any clothes washing (for over a week). That's not unusual either...

One time I was flying to Jakarta to visit a friend and I had a very late night the night before I departed (I was a student trying to finish off an essay). I woke up when the taxi driver was knocking on my door. Shit! I told him to wait a minute then I had a quick shower, threw some stuff in a suitcase (yep, dirty laundry), kissed the cat goodbye and off we went. When I arrived in Jakarta the first thing I did was get my washing sorted out. I've done the same thing on a previous trip to Melbourne too (though without the last minute dash). I arrive with my (smelly) bag, put the washing on and start my adventures. Ahh holidaze, so relaxing

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cant Wait! (I'll check if your collars dirty while drinking our first glass of champagne)

July 05, 2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger Bolton said...

I'm hope to christ it goes in the cargo-hold... and not in the above-head lockers as hand-luggage.

July 09, 2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger nash said...

hand luggage (i must confess)

July 10, 2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Bolton said...

is that you airing your dirty laundry? lol.

that is truly shocking.


btw, sheila... GREAT blog. really enjoyed it.

July 10, 2006 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remembered that I forgot to check your collar nash, you smelt decent enough though...

Thanks boltongray, just off to see what you're blogging about (I hope your laundry is up to date).

July 10, 2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Nash,
Oh my! You show up at someone’s doorstep with your dirty laundry? Do your hosts and hostesses ever give you “strange” looks? I used to bring my “soiled linens” home for Mom to wash when I was in College, but I excused that behavior to being young and not particularly domestic. It does cut down on your water bill and you’ll have nice fresh clothes while you’re on Holiday….

I hope you have a lovely time in Melbourne!

July 16, 2006 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 31, 2006 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 09, 2006 2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 10, 2006 2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 16, 2006 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services