Sunday, October 08, 2006

crush (here we go again)

When I was about 7 years old I asked my Mum if I could join the local soccer team. My brother and 3 or 4 neighbours played and I had the bright idea that I'd like to play too, but Mum said no. She said I'd get sick of it in a few weeks and not want to play any more. At the time I thought she was probably right and it wasn't a big deal...

Mum was right about me losing interest. It didn't take long. That is until last night when I watched my first ever televised soccer match from start to finish. And the reason? Allow me to introduce my latest crush, Lucas Neill. Woof!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snap! Except I started falling in love with the soccer players when we were in the World Cup (I always knew there was a reason I was born first). Anyway I'm sort of in love with your guy but for me my main heart pounding moment on the field is Harry Kewell. Before you start rolling your eyes and thinking that every man and his dog is going to be in love with him just think that I would normally have to be sedated, strapped on a table, tilted up and then eyes pronged open Clockwork Orange style to watch sport on the telly. I was up in the wee dark hours watching those guys play and faithfully singing a silent love song to Harry.

October 13, 2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger nash said...

Oh Sheila! OK, you can have Harry n I'll have Lucas.

Next you'll be following the golf...

October 13, 2006 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services