Thursday, June 22, 2006

coincidence file > dog n bone

My friend Alex rang yesterday to ask me for the phone number of someone else. As we were yakking away I heard those beeps that let you know when someone else is calling. When I finished the call I checked to see who had phoned and it was the person whose number I had just given to Alex

Later, I was on the dog n bone (phone) to another friend, Harry. I asked him about a mutual friend of ours, Kate, saying I would call her later. When I called Kate's house her flatmate (who I've never met) answered and said, "Hi Harry". I said, "It's Nash, but I've just been speaking to Harry."

3 Comments:

Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Nash,
This is exceedingly eerie. Coincidence or not, it’s strange.

June 22, 2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger nash said...

And all within a couple of hours...

June 22, 2006 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nash, I am very impressed with the coincidences that come to play in your life. You have the market on the phenomena cornered.

June 26, 2006 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services