Tuesday, April 13, 2010

time

Has it really been that long since I last blogged? Every now n then I check in to see if anyone's stopped by and I think it's either time to start blogging again or to put drift out of its misery once and for all. Well, I'm not ready to call it quits just yet. I just don't have regular access to the net like I once did so this sporadic blogging is the way it'll be for a little while longer.

I'm house sitting for a fortnight so I have access to the net for a change and if I have something worthwhile to say I'll be sure to come up with a post. Last time I was here I checked all the links I've got to other blogs and it seems I'm not the only one who's drifted away from the blogosphere. I wonder where everyone went...

One blogger in particular I'm wondering about today is Litzi, my friend from Melange. See, it's Litzi's birthday today and I couldn't let the opportunity pass without wishing her all the best. Of course I have no idea if she'll pop in for a visit, but I'm hoping she will. Happy Birthday Litzi, hope all is well in your neck of the woods and I'm crossing my fingers you'll stop by for a visit. If you do happen to find your way here why don't you send me an email so I can keep in touch with you more easily (seeing as you no longer have a blog).

As for the rest of you, thanks for visiting and I hope to catch up with you again some time

4 Comments:

Blogger litzi said...

g’day Nash,
Yeah, it’s been that long since you last blogged! Why not wait until you have regular access to a computer before deciding whether or not to put drift out to sea. I’m interested (and I’m sure others are too) to know what you’ve been up to since you returned to Melbourne almost 3 years ago.

Many thanks for the birthday wishes…your remembering the date is astounding! Or is this something for the coincidence file?

I’m still a team member/sporadic poster at OneEar/The First Unichurck…just follow my link. I’d like to keep in touch with you, but your e-mail address is no longer on your Profile and I don’t want to post mine for everyone in the ether-o-sphere to have access to. If you can figure out some way to exchange addresses, please let me know.

I sincerely hope you’re well and pleased with how life is treating you.

Peace Out!

April 14, 2010 12:16 PM  
Blogger nash said...

Oh Litzi, I'm so pleased to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by. I'm not sure what happened to my email address - I'll look into getting it back on the blog. Meanwhile, you can contact me at
nash.drift@yahoo.com.au

Hope to hear from you soon and hope you enjoyed your birthday

cheers!

April 14, 2010 10:08 PM  
Anonymous Sheila said...

Litzi and Nash, what a reunion. It seems like only yesterday that we were making comments on this and that. Those days are long gone for me. However, never say never. Happy birthday Litzi. Happy blogging, Nash.
Sheila

May 28, 2010 10:09 AM  
Blogger FireHorse said...

Hey, is it too late to still comment on this post. lol

How have you been N? I just logged in to Google Reader for the first time in years and realised that you have posted since I last left a message which I can't even remember when. Hope life is good for you my old blog buddy.

Denys.

August 14, 2011 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services