Monday, November 19, 2007

immagine a found confirm

I'm bored by this whole silly thing now, but here's an update...

Oh goodness me dearest Essoh,
I didn't realise you wanted to come and live with me. I thought you'd just be popping in for a visit. I've prepared some scrumptious hash cookies

You say we are going to archive this great aim. But where will we archive it? I hope you're not wanting to store anything at my parents' house as I already have too many boxes here as it is and there simply isn't the room. And what if I want to spend the $$$ rather than invest it? Is this going to be a problem because if it is I need you to be up front and honest with me. Thanks ducky

Hope to hear from you sooner than you can say scam

Love Nash xx
PS Where's my photo as requested?


And then he wrote...

Dear Nash

I got your mail and i want you to understand me very well i did not say i will come and live with you in your contry i say that as soon as the found is confirm into your account i will come to meet you for sharing of the percentage and investiment that is what i said. however if realy you want to work with me and get this found confirm into your account you should open up your mind and remove any nagetive thinking or immagination in you so that we can build confidant and trust to archive this deal. as soon as i hear from you i will send you text of application which you shall fill and send to the bank as the first step of the transaction.

Thanks
Essoh


I put the Google on Essoh and (apart from my post) the only thing I found was a penpal listing from six years ago when he was 14. When I realised how young he is I kind of felt sorry for him. Then I thought, Jeez, for a youngster he's worked his way up through the bank pretty quickly. Hmmm, maybe I should work with him and get this found confirm in my account (it could do with a boost)

9 Comments:

Blogger Mark Olmsted said...

Hey, did you ever think maybe some your friends want to get in on this deal? My name is Helga Nashenhauserflickenpoof, and my Swiss bank account # is 555-555-5555 (same as my number in several of the movies in which I have starred)
Let's get this party started!

November 19, 2007 3:53 AM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Nash,
I’m surprised Essoh wasn’t on the first plane out of Burkina Faso at the mention of homemade hash cookies; I would’ve been. If he ever gets his bloody hands on some money, I hope he enrolls in a writing course, so that he can improve his communication skills. This is rather an ingenious scam for a 20-year old to be engaged in; all I was interested in at that age was skipping college classes and wondering where to score grass.

Still no Full Monty picture…and he didn’t address the issue of you wanting to spend the money in lieu of investing it. If you e-mail him again, it might be interesting to inquire what he considers his “sharing of the percentage and investment”.

“We can build confidant and trust to archive this deal”; it that anything like “trust me, I’m from the Government”?? Wouldn’t you like to know how many others he’s trying to scam at the present time, along with you?

To quote your new pen pal, “I look forward to hear from you soonest”. Crickey!!

I’ve got a bridge I’d like to sell…are you interested?

November 19, 2007 4:20 AM  
Blogger Wayward Son said...

"... you should open up your mind and remove any nagetive thinking or immagination ..." Despite the mispellings this is a great workable concept so let's don't throw everything away this guy says. However, the context in which he asks you to do such things really does not take your needs into account. I know this because he doesn't even know what your needs are; nor do I.

I say wish him well and thank him for the good advice.

WS

November 22, 2007 8:00 AM  
Blogger nash said...

Hi Marc,
I'm always up for a party. I'm sure Helga would enjoy herself too!

Hi Miss Litzi,
I could do with a bridge. How much would you like for it and does it stretch across the Pacific Ocean? I can throw in some cookies if you're willing to negotiate. Hmmm, I'd better start baking. You're right, still no Full Monty pic, which brings me to Wayward Son's comment...

All I need is a nice nudie pic!

I did actually email young Essoh again and told him exactly how much $ is in my bank account. I told him if he was that desperate he was welcome to my money, but he should stop trying to scam people. I haven't heard a word from him since!

November 22, 2007 10:42 AM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Nash,
Damn. Your correspondence with Essoh was intriguing...I was hoping you could keep him going for a while longer. It’s rather funny that when you told him to stop scamming people he quit e-mailing you. Do you think he actually thought you were considering his proposition??

The bridge is listed on eBay…although if it sells, the “final value fee” is going to be horrendous. I’m now selling igloo’s to Eskimos and coal to the people in Newcastle.

November 22, 2007 11:37 AM  
Blogger nash said...

G'day Miss Litzi,
Sounds like you need a shonky business partner and I know just the person. He lives in Burkina Faso...

November 22, 2007 12:58 PM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Nash,
“Shonky”?? Yeah, a business partner might be nice but Essoh is a bit young. He’s barely legal…

November 22, 2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger Litzi said...

G’day Nash,
Did you do anything in recognition of World AIDS Day? I’m going shopping at the AIDS Benefit Store today to show my support of this most worthy cause….

December 02, 2007 4:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a cool blog

hope the fish are biting


maui lawyer

http://hawaiiattorneyonline.com/

maui lawyer

August 03, 2008 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services