Tuesday, May 23, 2006

tempted

I've got a much needed day off today... Last night I went to a dinner party at Ernie's, which was arranged the night we met up with Ewan and Gary at Bravo. Two other friends joined us and as usual there was lots of good food and the booze was flowing. A funny thing happened at the end of the night. We were talking about what we'd missed on TV - Marcia Hines on Enough Rope and John Michael Howson on Talking Heads. I would've loved to have seen both. Ewan then said that he'd recorded one of them (can't remember which one) and invited me back to his place to watch it. I suggested I could just borrow the disk, but apparently he'd used his dvd recorder, which meant he had it on the hard drive and not on a disk. It's seems a bit odd, even to a technophobe like me. It was raining outside so I told him I'd get a lift home with Gary rather than walk home in the rain later on. The thing is, after consuming quite a lot of booze I was feeling horny and I've looked at Ewan "that way" once or twice in the past, but for some reason I knew I'd be getting myself into dangerous territory if I accepted his offer. For a moment I was tempted, but I surprised myself with my ability to think with my head instead of my dick for a change. I've thought about this a bit and all I can figure out is it's somehow tied up with Jon. I wonder what he would've done...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to know who all these people are so I could understand the temptation

May 24, 2006 9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to root them all

May 27, 2006 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe maybe Id root you

May 28, 2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Litzi said...

Hi Nash,
Maybe it’s called thinking like a rational adult! Every once in a while this happens to all of us. Congratulations!!

Don’t beat yourself up trying to second guess what someone else would have done in a similar situation; it doesn’t do any good and there’s no clear cut answer.

June 21, 2006 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services