Sunday, May 14, 2006

still curious

Uh oh, here I go again... Jon and I have been seeing each other more and more since that first night and it's been fun. At first I told friends I wasn't interested in anything exclusive with Jon, but something went 'click' the other weekend and I found myself looking at him differently. I'm fighting it. I'm at this kooky stage where I'm torn between wanting to spend time with him, but not wanting to get into a situation that has the potential to get messy. I've been down this track before. I drift along, spending time with a man and then next thing you know it becomes a relationship. I need to back off, take it easy, but I can't help myself. For instance, Jon took me out for brunch today and then after we'd said goodbye I got home and couldn't resist ringing him to say hello. I think I've become needy. I like Jon. He's a lovely guy, but initially I never expected more than a bonk. Then I told myself I'll just go along with things until it's no longer fun. Well, it's still fun, but I'm not convinced he's 'the one' for me.

Maybe I'm full of shit. If I'm really honest, I'll admit I'm still curious about someone else...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you curious about me?

May 15, 2006 9:51 PM  
Blogger nash said...

i got yo number, tupac

May 16, 2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger Robert Mitchell L.L. said...

how goes the curiosity? I say jump in with both feet with Jon. How else will you ever know. If it ends, stops being fun as it were, so be it, but you'll never know if you don't try!!!!!!!

June 02, 2006 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services