Saturday, April 29, 2006

coincidence file > karen black

While Cliff was visiting from Melbourne we watched Robert Altman's Nashville, a film we both love. Karen Black, an actress we also love, features in it as Connie White. It was seeing Karen Black that got Cliff thinking about a film she had made with Hitchcock (his final film). The name eluded Cliff even up to the time of his departure, so I was pleasantly surprised later that day to discover in the TV guide a listing for Family Plot - the very film he'd been trying to recall...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have two favorite Karen Black moments in film. First is in EASY RIDER when she is tripping in the cemetary. The Second is TRIOLOGY OF TERROR. The second resonates because all my family members used to act out her part.

April 30, 2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger nash said...

Trilogy of Terror is still vivid in my memory even though I haven't seen it for years n years. I saw the little evil doll once when I was in the States (I want one)

April 30, 2006 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services