Friday, April 14, 2006

catch my drift


drift/ n. 1. a driving movement or force; impulse; impetus; pressure. 2. the course of anything; tendency; aim: the drift of an argument. 3. to be carried along by currents of water or air, or by the force of circumstances. 4. to wander aimlessly

[with thanks to the Macquarie Encyclopedic Dictionary]

There are actually a total of 12 meanings listed in the dictionary for the word "drift" - the four I've chosen to include here are the ones that seem most relevant to this blog and what I might discover as I drift along the road to blogdom. Please join me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm catching the drift!

April 14, 2006 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page
web site traffic tracking
Matchmaking Services